Thematic Mission and Goals
- The mission of the Asian/Pacific American Thematic Learning Community is to create a community of students of any major, background, or passion who want to engage in and gain an enhanced understanding of history, advocacy, and diversity within Asian/Pacific Americans.
- The goals of the AAPI Thematic Learning Community include, but are not limited to:
- Creating a space for AAPI students where they are supported and are able to develop a sense of belonging.
- Facilitating professional development opportunities that will teach students how to establish networks and create productive relationships with other communities.
- Establishing academic, cultural, and social programs in a living environment that will strengthen students’ understanding of diversity and identity.